Asia-Pacific's leading industry-to-industry event!
The changing world of commercial payments
New technologies are driving commercial payments forward in the Asia-Pacific region however constantly changing regulations present some challenges. Join us for the only event that focuses solely on the unique challenges and opportunities for the commercial cards and payments industry in Asia-Pacific. The region holds huge growth potential for the smart and the informed - make sure you are by attending this event.
What's new for 2017?
- Find out how highly innovative FinTechs are addressing key challenges in commercial payments as they showcase solutions
- Learn how a bank is leveraging Fintech innovation and building winning partnerships to optimize digital developments
- Hear from digital experts and payments leaders about APIs, data analytics and other emerging technologies will drive growth and revenue in commercial payments
- Amidst constantly changing regulations in Asia, our regulatory expert will explain how policy changes will really impact your world
- How can new solutions offer opportunities offer solutions for specific sectors in commercial payments? Hear from innovators about how to address the middle market, aggregate small transactions and use cards formulti-million-dollar cross-border payments.
- To see how supplier enablement can be improved, acquirers, service providers and corporates will discuss opportunities, challenges and solutions for improving acceptance of commercial payments.
- Business travellers are getting more demanding, while their companies work to pare down costs. Hear about the latest trends in business travel and how new solutions can optimize the benefits to both sides.
- Brexit, Trump, the China slowdown – hear how will these events impact on the global and Asian economies and your business?
This unique, focused event is a not to be missed opportunity for all senior commercial cards and payments professionals and suppliers to the industry. Over 130 senior commercial cards and payments professionals from across the region attend.
- Network with other senior level professionals, sponsors and exhibitors
- Meet the decision makers from leading organizations.
- Hear about developments in the region and around the globe
- Debate issues facing the industry
- Meet potential customers
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available
For more information please contact:
SVP & Head of Commercial Payments International
T: +1 917 214 2508 | email@example.com