Europe Commercial Cards & Payments Summit
The changing world of commercial payments
Change is accelerating in the world of commercial payments and shows no signs of slowing. Discover how this will affect your business – now and into the future, at the only event dedicated to the commercial cards and payments industry in Europe.
What’s new for 2017?
- Five of the most innovative Fintechs will showcase how their solutions address specific commercial card and payment challenges. Vote for your winner
- Hear direct from banks and Fintechs who are happily working together. Discover the best approach and pitfalls to avoid
- Payment Services Directive II (PSD II) has finally been unveiled, but the veil of confusion remains. Our regulatory expert will explain how it will really impact your world
- Acquirers control supplier enablement yet are rarely part of the discussion. Key acquirers will address the issues and how they can be improved
- Hear from an airline, hotel and TMC on the changing needs of business travelers and how commercial card and travel providers should collaborate more effectively to meet them
- How can you best serve the middle market that represents the biggest opportunity to increase your customer base? Middle Market experts answer your questions
- Brexit, Trump, the China slowdown – how will these events impact on the global and European economies and your business?
- The only event dedicated solely to the commercial cards and payments industry in Europe - every session is relevant to you
- Unrivaled networking opportunities - meet 140+ senior level professionals from the key players in Europe
- Content-rich program - get up to date on the latest regulatory changes plus industry developments and trends
Who will you meet?
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available
This is a content-rich, interactive summit that offers a limited number of companies the opportunity to increase brand awareness in the commercial cards and payments space. For more information please contact:
Joanne Robinson (US)
T: +1 303 915 4924 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan Christopherson (UK)
T: +44 7717 704 262 | email@example.com