Middle East & Africa Commercial Cards & Payments Summit
Join this exciting new event in a dynamic growth region
Market opportunities are emerging across the commercial cards and payments space in the Middle East & Africa. New technologies – such as blockchain – are driving commercial payments forward, while entry in to the market from fintech start-ups are offering greater efficiency, visibility and security to corporates in the region. At the same time, the payment needs of the middle market segment in the Middle East are evolving, creating great potential for growth in the commercial cards and payments industry.
This brand new CPI event, to be held in Dubai in autumn 2018, will bring together key players from around the region. The target audience of senior commercial cards and payments professionals will represent markets and organisations from across the spectrum of the industry.
Discover how this will affect your business – now and into the future, at the only event dedicated to the commercial cards and payments industry in the region.
Agenda items for 2018
- With the flurry of card companies, banks and fintechs collaborating on blockchain pilot programs, learn how these and other new technologies can provide practical benefits to commercial payments.
- What expectations do customers in the Middle East and Africa have of commercial cards and payments programs? Hear direct from a corporate roundtable discussion.
- The low oil price dominates the economic conversation – how will this impact on the global and regional economies and your business?
- With the middle market space growing, what role can commercial cards play to support this process?
- Why has the travel and entertainment segment of commercial cards not yet delivered its full potential in the region? Hear from players from across the commercial payments spectrum on how it can be a revenue highlight.
- Innovations in the supply chain are revolutionising commercial payments in the Middle East and Africa. See how some are leaving the traditional supply chain finance model behind.
- The only event dedicated solely to the commercial cards and payments industry in the Middle East and Africa - every session is relevant to you!
- Unrivaled networking opportunities - meet senior level professionals from the key players in the region
- Content-rich program - get up to date on the latest regulatory changes plus industry developments and trends
Who will attend?
Senior level decision makers to include Financial Institutions, Commercial Card Issuers, Card Networks, Processors, Suppliers, End Users, Product Managers, Heads of Strategy & Innovation, FinTech Firms, Regulators, Analysts and Consultants.
CPI has a proven track record of delivering high-level audiences from all parts of the value chain in key regions across the globe. Here is a snapshot of the seniority and types of companies that attend:
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available
This is a content-rich, interactive summit that offers a limited number of companies the opportunity to increase brand awareness in the commercial cards and payments space. For more information please contact:
SVP & Head of Commercial Payments International
T: +1 917 214 2508 | email@example.com