Paytm First Card issued by Citi
Paytm has launched First Card, which it says is India’s first card with 1% universal unlimited cash back, and no restrictions on earning categories. The card is issued by Citi.
The combination of offerings with the card include:
- Unlimited 1% cash back, without restrictions, auto-credited to card every month.
- No hidden fees or charges.
- Accepted in India and internationally.
- Contactless enabled.
- Full waiver of annual fee of INR500 on spends exceeding INR50,000 per year.
- Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI) options.
- Exclusive offers on dining, shopping, travel, amongst others, on the Citi Privileges platform.
Paytm customers can apply for the credit card on the Paytm app, where they will also be able to track offers through the Paytm First Card passbook.