Bringing the Asian and Pacific Commercial and B2B Payments community together since before Covid-19.
The payments ecosystem in Asia was experiencing rapid innovation before the pandemic hit, now the pace of change has hit warp speed as companies, together with fintech and banking partners, accelerate automation and embed solutions to enable the digital transformation of payment processes.
Drivers for change are many, lockdown and remote teams has highlighted the need to eradicate manual interventions, whilst suppliers need good liquidity and short DPOs to enable trade to flow. And regulation increased competition, with the rise of neo banks, and fintechs offering solutions, and real time payments on the near horizon in the region.
Join us as we explore the dramatic changes brought about by the pandemic, and the market drivers boosting the development of new payment solutions and processes across the diverse economies and countries that are Asia.
Exclusive Asia Market Focused Sessions. 30+ Thought leaders. 5+ Hours of networking.
- Assess impact of pandemic on B2B payments ecosystem in Asia
- Get up to speed on latest regulations in the region impacting payments
- Understand the pain points of large corporates and MNCs as they digitise payments, AR/AP functions
- Hear how SMEs are adopting innovate payments and working capital solutions as liquidity tightens
- Be dazzled by the wondrous array of fintech solutions that are teeming from every corner of the region
- Find out how supply chain finance and sustainability is evolving in the region
- Tune in, dive deep and emerge knowing more on what’s new and next in 2021
Bringing Conferences to Life Virtually
Our virtual platform brings the experience of a live event to life in the virtual world by powering learning with live and pre-recorded sessions, engagement with live polling, partner discovery within virtual booths, and meaningful networking with 1:1 video meetings and best-in-class scheduling capabilities.
This unique, focused event is a not to be missed opportunity for all senior commercial cards and payments professionals and suppliers to the industry. Over 140 senior commercial cards and payments professionals from across the region attend.
- Network with other senior level professionals, sponsors and exhibitors
- Meet the decision makers from leading organizations
- Hear about developments in the region and around the globe
- Debate issues facing the industry
- Meet potential customers
From bankers to their fintech solution partners, B2B Converge gathers all experts focused on commercial cards, commercial payments, transaction services and B2B payments.
Attending company types include Senior level decision makers from:
- financial institutions
- commercial card issuers
- card networks, processors
- end users
- fintech firms
Commercial Payments Professionals that attend include:
Access • ACTE • AirPlus International • Alliance • American Express • Attivo Networks • Axis Bank • Bank of America Merrill Lynch • Bank of India • BDO Unibank • BIDV • CIMB • CIMB Bank Berhad • Citi • Commercial Bank of Ceylon • Conferma • Credit Saison • Crescent Rating • DBS Bank • Deloitte • Diners Club • Discover • E Sun Bank • Economist Intelligence Unit • Eko-Pay • Entrust Datacard • Federal Bank • Fraedom • Global Payments Asia-Pacific • Hang Seng Bank • HDFC Bank • HReasily • HSBC • ICICI Bank • Indra Sistemas • IndusInd Bank • Infinia • Inlogik • Invapay • iPaymy • iSphere • JAL • Japan Airlines • KAE • Kotak Mahindra • Mandiri • MasterCard • Maybank • Mitsubishi UFJ NICOS • Mizuho Bank • Moneythor • MSTS • Mutual Trust Bank • NAPCP • Nations Trust Bank • OCBC • Optal Limited • PayPal • Rate • RBL Bank • Rio Tinto • Roche Diabetes Care Asia Pacific • Sampath Bank • SAP Concur • Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority • SBI • SCB • Security Bank Corporation • Sidley Austin • SMCC • Standard Chartered Bank • Stripe • Sumitomo Mitsui Card Co • TCG Consulting • The South Indian Bank • Transcarta • TransferTo • Troovo • UATP • Unionpay International • United Overseas Bank • UOB • Validus • Vasili Advisory • Vietnam Prosperity Bank • Visa • VP Bank • WEX • Xero • YES Bank