Asia-Pacific's leading industry-to-industry event!
The changing world of commercial payments
Join us for the only event that focuses solely on the unique challenges and opportunities for the commercial cards and payments industry in Asia-Pacific.
This unique, focused event is a not to be missed opportunity for all senior commercial cards and payments professionals and suppliers to the industry. Over 140 senior commercial cards and payments professionals from across the region attend:
- Network with other senior level professionals, sponsors and exhibitors
- Meet the decision makers from leading organizations.
- Hear about developments in the region and around the globe
- Debate issues facing the industry
Meet potential customers
Highlights for 2018
Back by popular demand - roundtables offering a unique peer learning opportunity for focused conversation about commercial payments
Get information on ongoing issues such as regulation, tech developments, economic indicators and also drill down into industry specific topics through use cases and case studies
- Find out how highly innovative FinTechs are addressing key challenges in commercial payments as they showcase solutions
- Hear from digital experts and payments leaders about APIs, data analytics and other emerging technologies will drive growth and revenue in commercial payments
- Amidst constantly changing regulations in Asia, our regulatory expert will explain how policy changes will really impact your world
- How can new solutions offer opportunities offer solutions for specific sectors in commercial payments? Hear from innovators about how to address the middle market, aggregate small transactions and use cards from multi-million-dollar cross-border payments.
- Discover how supplier enablement can be improved, acquirers, service providers and corporates will discuss opportunities, challenges and solutions for improving acceptance of commercial payments.
- Business travellers are getting more demanding, while their companies work to pare down costs. Hear about the latest trends in business travel and how new solutions can optimize the benefits to both sides.