Innovation in commercial cards and payments is accelerating at a pace that’s almost too fast to keep up with. That’s a statement that would have been impossible to make just five years ago. Fintechs are leading the way with mobile, digital, niche solutions. Through partnerships with them, or because of competitive pressures, banks are also making significant headway in their own offerings, aimed at providing real solutions to help corporate clients operate efficiently, optimize working capital, and gain access to better data.
Keeping up with new developments in B2B payment technologies, finding ways to innovate in mature segments like T&E, all the while keeping up with, or staying ahead of the myriad of European and UK regulations in the pipeline is a massive challenge. That’s why Commercial Payments International provides you with this unique opportunity to reconnect with your peers, meet newcomers, interview new and promising solution providers, and get ahead of regulation.
- The only event dedicated solely to the commercial cards and B2B payments industry in Europe. Every session is relevant to you
- Connect with hundreds of seasoned commercial payments professionals from those in the entire payments ecosystem — from networks, to issuers, acquirers, and tech providers
- Immerse yourself in a content-rich programme. The summit provides a comprehensive commercial cards and payments programme designed to provide perspectives on B2B technology developments, regulatory changes, and first-hand experiences through exclusive case studies, presentations and interactive roundtable discussions
- The annual Fintech Showcase and networking opportunities saves you from the hours of various vendor meetings throughout the year. Meet the industry’s most promising fintech solutions, reconnect with your peers, and learn from seasoned practitioners who are solving the industry’s most vexing problems
- The corporate client perspective: how do they see commercial cards fitting into their overall payment approach?
- Opportunities in specific industry verticals abound — or so the industry has been saying for years. But how have solutions been developed for healthcare, construction, insurance? How can the industry fulfill these specialist needs?
- Fraud: What have the largest hacks in the T&E industry taught us? How can the industry can get ahead of it before regulators start making the rules?
- Next gen engagement – what do new users expect and are you prepared to deliver the holy grail of invisible payments?
- All things data: data is a key value proposition in cards, but how are the challenges of data integration and visibility being addressed?
- The growing ecosystem of business service fintechs, from supply chain finance to mobile travel and expense management – who and what you need to know about them and their growing influence