Am I eligible to attend?
We understand the extraordinary situation that Covid-19 has placed on businesses around the world. As a result, we have arranged for this year’s conference to allow Bank Issuers to attend at no charge.
All other delegate types, including those from the Finance & Technology sector please contact email@example.com.
What time zone will the event be in?
Middle Market Summit will begin, each day, at 8:30 am PST and 11:30 EST.
What is a Virtual Event?
A virtual event is a digital platform that offers attendees an opportunity to experience a live event from your desktop. CPI has chosen a technology platform that focuses on excellent user experience (defined by quality and how easy is it to use and navigate) and face to face engagement (featuring 1:1 private video calls that help to recreate the connections).
What will I be able to do virtually at Middle Market Summit 2020?
- Have access to all content that is featured on the agenda
- Be able to quickly and easily build their event schedule, taking into account their personal calendar with an Intelligent Calendar
- Be able to schedule meetings with other delegates and join 1:1 video conference calls
- Meet with premium solution providers in our Virtual Exhibit Hall to discover solutions and meet with existing partners
Recording & filming
There will be recording/filming at this event and your image may be captured by us and used for our business and promotional purposes, in printed publications, videos and/or on our website. By registering for the event you are giving us your permission to use your image in this way. If you have any queries about this, however, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the terms & conditions
These are available on the registration page at the time of booking.
What is the Dress code?
The dress code for this event is business casual.
My question is not listed here. Who do I contact?
Please contact email@example.com. All emails will be answered within 2 working days.
What is the best way to register?
The simplest and fastest way is to register online.
If you are not a bank issuer, but would still like to participate in the event, please contact Melissa Sefic at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens after you register?
- Once a registration has taken place you will receive an automatic email notification letting you know we have received your application
- A member of the Client Services team will then review the pending application to ensure that the correct delegate path and/or code has been applied
- You will then receive a confirmation email including confirmation number within 2 working days
- 7-10 days before the event we will email you login information, at that point, you will be able to login, view tutorials on how to navigate the virtual event, set up your attendee profile and check your computer details to ensure you have complete access
Can someone register on my behalf?
Yes, but they do need to have your permission to do so.
Can I register more than one person online?
Yes, you will need to select ADD DELEGATE during the registration process.
My registration question is not listed here. Who do I contact?
Please contact email@example.com. All emails will be answered promptly.
Exhibitors & speakers
Who do I talk to about our Exhibition stand at the event?
Our Events team will reach out regarding your Stand. Our online Exhibition manual will be available from early May 2020. However please email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to the Event Management team directly.
Who do I talk to if I am Speaking at your event?
Our programming team will send you all the information you need to know about being a Speaker at our event. This will include pre-event discussions; presentation guidelines; rehearsing and details of speaker briefings. If you have further questions please email Adriana from the programming team via email@example.com