American Express and Amazon Launch Small Business Credit Card
American Express and Amazon have launched the Amazon Business American Express Card. The card, with no annual credit card fee, features greater visibility into each transaction, and provides an enhanced checkout experience on Amazon Business and Amazon.com that empowers small businesses to make the best financing choice purchase by purchase. Card Members can choose to earn rewards or get a payment term to help their cash flow.
The key card benefits vary based on whether a customer is an eligible Prime member:
- 5% back or 90-day payment terms for eligible Prime members (including Business Prime) on U.S. purchases at Amazon Business, Amazon Web Services, Amazon.com, and Whole Foods Market.
- 3% back or 60-day payment terms for all other customers on U.S. purchases at Amazon Business, Amazon Web Services, Amazon.com, and Whole Foods Market.
Additional card benefits for all Amazon Business American Express Card Members include:
- 2% back on purchases at U.S. restaurants and gas stations, and on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers.
- 1% back on other eligible purchases.
- Access to line-item details on purchases made on Amazon Business (U.S.) such as cost per item and quantity, giving more visibility into and traceability of business purchases.