Verifi has launched a service for merchants to take control and fight chargebacks with in-house dispute management. Self-Service Chargeback Representment is built on 13 years of Verifi expertise to help merchants reclaim profits lost to disputes.
Self-Service Chargeback Representment is a single web-based solution that empowers merchants’ chargeback management teams with instant access to the critical information needed to represent a chargeback.
The solution is the latest addition to the company’s suite of services. Additional services include Verifi’s patent pending Order Insight, which enables the sharing of robust transaction details between cardholders, merchants and issuers to reduce billing confusion, identify fraud, confirm valid sales, and eliminate chargebacks, and CDRN, which provides a patented ‘closed loop’ process that directly integrates merchants with top issuers to resolve disputed payments and dramatically minimize chargebacks. Together, the suite of Verifi SaaS products, enables merchants and issuing banks to deflect chargebacks (Order Insight), resolve disputes (CDRN) and win back lost profits from unwarranted chargebacks (Self-Service Chargeback Representment).
Self-Service Chargeback Representment is available for merchants as a SaaS, single login platform. Features of the solution include:
- Single portal: Self-Service Chargeback Representment enables quick and thorough management of disputes from multiple dispute sources and acquirers via the Verifi | One portal, eliminating the need for manual tracking.
- Key compelling evidence: The self-service solution identifies and recommends the required data elements for each dispute, ensuring that merchants efficiently and correctly compile their dispute response and comply with each card brand’s rules regarding disputes and chargebacks.
- Case management: Review and update all elements of each case across your team, and ensure user efficiency with case guidance tips.
- Prioritisation: The platform prioritises each case, enabling on-time responses and maximising win rates.
- Analytics: Dashboards and reporting track dispute team progress and identify real-time process improvement opportunities, without neglecting cases.