Middle Market leaders have reported significant company growth with 77% of leaders reporting an increase in sales and 76% increase in product demand.*
Commercial payments, treasury transaction services, commercial card and cash management professionals are faced with a myriad of opportunities and challenges. From challenger banks to new fintechs, and from emerging payment trends to regulation, the need for concise, candid and trusted conversations is at an all time high.
CPI’s Middle Market Summit is bringing the entire commercial payments ecosystem to one place. It will include corporate end users, issuers (banks and non-banks of all sizes), networks, fintechs and legal professionals.
Don’t miss the only event focused on how to advance commercial payments for the Middle Market segment.
*Harris Poll for CIT Group
CPI is the premier industry resource for commercial cards and B2B payments professionals. Its 7th Annual CPI Middle Market Summit delivers the most complete program featuring influential thought leaders, timely session topics and workshops created to offer attendee insights and action plans.
- Understand the new thinking for today’s commercial payments and cards business from banks/issuers, acquirers, networks and tech providers
- Hear best practices for building an integrated payables offering
- Address virtual card growing pains as they continue to gain traction
- Engage in lively debates and interactive panel discussions to shape the future of your industry
- Network with 100+ key senior-level commercial cards, B2B payment, and treasury services professionals