The new way to conference... without borders
Defining the new B2B payments flow for TTS and commercial cards
The Covid-19 pandemic has stretched out far longer than most predictions. Adaptation has become a necessity, even for those who thought they could wait it out. As recovery truly begins, the commercial payments industry is still getting used to the new technology, challenges and opportunities brought about by the last 18 months.
Join the industry experts as they gather to explore routes to recovery and the new directions in which the industry is growing. Get engaged and learn from payment experts from B2B payments leaders, fintechs, banks, corporates, and many more on how to manage volatility.
18 Sessions. 40+ Thought leaders. 5+ Hours of networking.
Can't-miss sessions include
- Outlook for growth in payments markets in the post-pandemic era
- Virtual cards, VCNs and their applications in corporate payments
- Moving towards sustainable practices in payments to align with ESG objectives
- Fintech markets: surveying innovation and investment in new B2B payment solutions
- Predicting the development and adoption of cryptocurrencies and decentralised finance in payments
- De-risking payment ecosystems to combat financial crime and fraud in companies and financial institutions
- Creating intelligent value from payment data analytics
Bringing conferences to life virtually
Our virtual platform brings the experience of a live event to life in the virtual world by powering learning with live and pre-recorded sessions, engagement with live polling, partner discovery within virtual booths, and meaningful networking with 1:1 video meetings and best-in-class scheduling capabilities.