Who attends? and networking opportunities
The audience is made up of:
- Bank Issuers / Acquirers – for your peer to peer networking and knowledge sharing
- Non-Bank Issuers – network with your industry peers and to develop partnerships
- Processors – the need to understand evolving models in technology and B2B payments
- FinTech/ Payment Technology providers – to meet bank issuers
- Corporates – learn how to improve their own internal payment systems
- Consultant/law firms – discuss the regulatory changes with the industry leaders and network with your prospective clients
- Any professionals involved in commercial cards and B2B payment ecosystem
Meet and network with your payment peers. In 2023, the attendee list included representatives from:
• American Express • Bank of America • Bank United • BBVA • Billhop • Billink • BMO • BMO Bank N.A. • BNY Mellon • Boost Payment Solutions • Bottomline • Paymode-X • BT4Europe
• Cardlay • Citadel Securities • Citi • Citi Bank • Citigroup • Codat • Commerce Bank • Conferma
• CoreCard • Customers Bank • Dataflexnet • Discover Global Network • Duke-Energy • DXC
• DXC Commercial Card Services • Edenred Pay • Edgar, Dunn & Company • Emburse • Esker
• Extend • EY • EY-Parthenon • F.N.B. • Federal Reserve System • Fidel API • Finexio • FNB Corp
• Galileo • GBTA • Glenwood Mason Supply • Global Payments / TSYS • HSBC • Hyde Park Advisors • i2c Inc. • Independent • ING Bank • Inlogik • J. P. Morgan Chase • J.P. Morgan
• Javelin Strategy and Research • KAE • KI Investments • Emburse • Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH • Mastercard • MRC LLC • MUFG Bank Ltd • N Brook Advisors, LLC • National Center for the Middle Market • Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings • PayTech Group AS • PEX • PNC Bank • Previse Limited • Priority Technology Holdings • SAP Concur • Seaboard Corporation • Shift4 Payments • Sidley Austin • SilverStream Advisory Group • Speedchain • Strategic Resource Management (SRM), Inc. • Sumitomo Mitsui Card Co., Ltd. • Sunbelt Rentals, Inc. • Sutton Payments – A Division of Sutton Bank • TD Bank • The Initiatives Group • Truist • Truist Bank • U.S. Bank • UMB Bank • Umpquabank • Unanet • Veritex Bank • Visa • Visa Inc • Webster Bank • Wells Fargo • WesBanco Bank, Inc • WEX, Inc. • Windward Strategy, Inc. • Yojna, Inc. • Zions Bancorporation
Networking made easy! Here are just some of the ways to network at the event
Fit months of meetings into just two days
CPI Global offers an opportunity for peer-to-peer networking, as well as discussion and debate about the latest legal, regulatory, and technological developments in the commercial payments industry.
Network with other professionals in the commercial payments industry and share your insights and experiences.
Learn from the best practices and innovations of leading organizations and experts in the field.
Influence the future direction and development of the commercial payments sector by providing your feedback and suggestions.
Grow your network on the official app
Search the full attendee list and start connecting with your peers and scheduling meetings before you arrive in London Hilton Canary Wharf on the networking app. Use the “My digital business card” feature to exchange contact information as you network.
The app is live for all attendees before the event and 2 weeks after.