CardFlight app adds invoice generator
CardFlight has announced that its SwipeSimple app now includes the ability to create and send invoices. The Invoices features are available to all SwipeSimple merchants from the SwipeSimple Merchant Web Dashboard. This addition is a part of the CardFlight commitment to make payment acceptance easy for small business owners, enabling them to accept payments on the go, in their stores, and at their computers, as well as to access tools to better manage their business.
Businesses can now use SwipeSimple to send invoices, save cards on file, and set up recurring payments. Businesses with back-office billing needs such as medical offices; legal, accounting and other service providers with repeat clients; and non-profit organisations, can use SwipeSimple to:
- Invoice and collect payment even when the cardholder is not present.
- Create and send mobile-friendly invoices via email.
- Customise invoices with company logo and custom notes.
- Allow customers to pay from a web browser via secure payment link and choose to store their credit card on file for future use.
- View invoice status and history with powerful search, sort, and filter functionality.