Mastercard partners with Intuit for enriched business card programme
Mastercard has announced a small business programme that is available across its Business and World Elite offerings in the US. The digitally focused proposition includes product discounts on the solutions from Intuit, makers of QuickBooks and TurboTax, and automatic savings on everyday business expenses including recruiting, travel and dining. Savings are applied automatically, which means no need to worry about points redemption or piling up bonus points.
The programme’s tools and solutions includes:
- Intuit QuickBooks Online: QuickBooks provides small businesses and individuals a way to make smarter decisions, create smart connections and manage cash flow – everything from invoicing to payments to capital – to run their business. Cardholders will receive between 40-50% off a 12-month subscription of QuickBooks Online (Simple Start, Essentials, Plus, or Advanced) or QuickBooks Self-Employed for small business owners and individuals.
- Intuit TurboTax: This year-round tax solution allows self-employed taxpayers uncover industry-specific tax deductions. Taxpayers who are self-employed can also connect live to a TurboTax Live CPA or Enrolled Agent to get personalised tax advice or have their return finished, signed and filed. Eligible small business cardholders will save up to US$20 on TurboTax federal tax products.
- 24/7 Business Assistant: A personalised assistance that provides access to key business services, such as locating tech support or a recruiting service, arranging client dinners, securing a meeting room, or purchasing gifts.
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection: Cardholders will have access to this enhanced tool to monitor their personal and business information. Additionally, cardholders have access to a team of identity theft resolution specialists, available online 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to help resolve any identity theft incidents that may occur.
- Mastercard Easy Savings: This programme provides eligible cardholders access to automatic savings on every day expenses from travel to dining and business services. Mastercard already has many merchants providing instant value to cardholders today and is enhancing Easy Savings further by adding premium merchants to the program.
- Cell Phone Insurance: Cardholders will be eligible for Mastercard Cellular Telephone Protection when they charge their monthly telephone bill to their Business Mastercard. This benefit covers stolen or damaged mobile phones as well as cosmetic screen scratches.
- Mastercard Receipt Management: In partnership with Itemize Corp, Mastercard will provide a mobile app to help small business cardholders track paper and digital receipts, capture key purchase data, categorize their expenses, and view/export customised reports. With this offering, keeping track of receipts on the go, separating personal and business expenses for tax purposes, and exporting information to business accounting systems becomes far simpler.